Written by: admin
This is Superinjunction. As you will no doubt have guessed by now, she is a horse not a dull legal document that we aren’t allowed to mention.
Superinjunction is a two-year old girl horse. She is just about to start her career as a racehorse.
We are inviting 200 readers to join us in Popbitch Racing Club as owners of Superinjunction.
* Perks will include tickets to see her race, a chance to saunter around the paddock and the owners and trainers posh bits like a nob
* Trip to see Superinjunction at home – feed her carrots, watch her stand around etc
* Meet your fellow owners at drinks parties
* Share in the prize money she is bound to win us (* disclaimer, there might not be any)
* Weekly update on the horse and what she’s been up to, plus some racing news and betting tips exclusively for members of the Popbitch Racing Club
* Signed photograph of Superinjunction
* Joining Fee – £100. For that you get to be a racehorse owner!
Please register your interest by emailing us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
We went to meet Superinjunction recently: this is her practicing to be a racehorse (or “on the gallops” in proper racing parlance)
(Superinjunction is the one in the foreground, ridden by Derby-winning jockey Martin Dwyer, no less. We’re told that the fact that her head is down shows that she is a serious racer.)
Tags: horse racing, Popbitch, racing for change, Superinjunction
Posted in Media, Z Post |