We met up with Max, Nathan and Tom out-of-The-Wanted. * We are not ashamed to say that we think their debut single, All Time Low, is a brilliant piece of pop. * And we were emboldened by this (or the lunchtime vodka) to ask them 10 stupid questions. * Here are their answers 1. […]
We met up with Max, Nathan and Tom out-of-The-Wanted.
* We are not ashamed to say that we think their debut single, All Time Low, is a brilliant piece of pop.
* And we were emboldened by this (or the lunchtime vodka) to ask them 10 stupid questions.
* Here are their answers
1. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Max: Pamela Anderson
Tom: Geri Halliwell
Nathan: Britney Spears in the Baby One More Time video
2. Who would win in a fight between a baboon and a badger?
(Minus 10 points for Max, whose reasoning was “because baboons have arms..” Although he did realise that badgers also have arms a few moments later)
3. If the Wanted had a dance-off, which one would win?
* Jay is the best dancer.
* Siva would probably win a dance-off
* Actually “It would be the worst dance-off ever, but whoever drank the most would probably win”.
4. In the whole world world ever, which song do you wish you’d written?
Tom: Rock and Roll Star by Oasis
Max: Bohemian Rhapsody
Nathan: We Found Love by Rihanna (“whoever wrote that must be rolling in it”)
5. What is on your ipod now?
Nathan: Labrinth’s album
Tom: Older stuff, recent stuff just doens’t do it for me
Max: I’m a massive Elvis fan. And Sinatra. And Nat King Cole.. And Usher. Climax is a tune.
6. Did you get any Olympics tickets
Everyone: We’re working on it.. we are ambassadors for Coca Cola after all!”
7. Which song do you secretly love but are a bit embarrassed to say
Everyone: Carly Rae Jephson Call Me Maybe
8. Where in the world do you most want to visit?
Tom: Rio De Janiero. I’ve been to Sao Paolo and I loved it.
Max: Cape Town. I want to swim with Great Whites
9. What is your favourite kind of monkey
Max: Gorillas… Silverbacks
10. What would you prefer, a puppy the size of an elephant or an elephant the size of a puppy?
Max: If a puppy was the size of an elephant it couldn’t be classed as a puppy. It would be the fucking biggest dog in the world”.
The Wanted might be number on Sunday. Or number two if not: