* George W Bush’s niece, Lauren Bush, married the son of designer Ralph Lauren. Making her Lauren Lauren.
* Donatella Versace had her passport photo taken by Steven Meisel.
* Linda Evangelista can play the accordion.
* As wedding gifts, Claudia Schiffer and Matthew Vaughn exchanged a pair of tortoises.
* John Galliano’s instructions for all drinking water: must be Evian with a single lemon slice, cut to exactly 4mm, squeezed once, then dropped in.
* To preserve her anonymity, Naomi Campbell has used the pseudonym “Oprah Noodlemantra” to check in at hotels. Cindy Crawford uses the slightly more plausible “Ann Walker”, while Tyra Banks is “Heather Kelly”.