It’s open season on Scarlett Moffatt in The Sun at the minute. Until recently, the breakout star of Gogglebox had been treated extremely favourably in the press but now she’s facing a series of stories like:
* Saturday Night Takeaway branded a fix as Ant and Scarlett accused of ‘cheating’
* Scarlett tells friends winning I’m A Celebrity ‘ruined her life’
* Scarlett Moffatt admits to popping pills in weight loss battle
* Scarlett Moffatt angers her posh new neighbours with ‘eyesore’ new home
* Scarlett Moffatt fans accuse her of being ‘fake’ and a ‘liar’
Who’s got it in for Scarlett all of a sudden? It’s hard to know – but by total coincidence she just dropped her agent, John Noel Management, and her publicists, PR Squared, for James Grant Management and Carver PR respectively.
So who could say what’s behind it. A total mystery.